Mark James Kitchens & Cabinetry
Beautiful, bespoke, hand-made kitchens
Mark James Kitchens & Cabinetry was founded in 2015 by James Tilburn and Mark Smith.
Both are highly accomplished and experienced cabinet makers; trained in traditional techniques and using an in-depth understanding of the materials available they will craft beautiful, long-lasting furniture.
James lives in Ingleton with his wife Rachel and son Jake. James is a third generation carpenter, now with over 25 years experience in all aspects of furniture and kitchen design, manufacture and installation. James also has the following qualifications and commendations:
• Advanced modern apprenticeship (FFINTO) Furniture: Manufacture and Production
• NVQ Level 2 Woodmachining - City & Guilds Medals for Excellence: Highly Commended
• Certificate of Commendation from the Worshipful Company of Turners
• NVQ Level 3 Woodmachining - City & Guilds
Mark lives in Settle with his wife Natasha and sons Arthur and Noah. Mark has vast and varied experience having spent over 30 years in the bespoke furniture industry. Mark spent time in France learning the art of Restoration and French Polishing and was the workshop manager at a bespoke kitchen firm. Mark's formal qualifications include:
• Advanced Carpentry & Joinery (Keighley Technical College)
• Btec Higher National Diploma: Furniture Design & Making (Leeds College of Art & Design)